|campervan hire new zealand||fetch camper van hire nz||family roadtrip nz||cheap motorhomes nz||senior motorhomes nz|
Canadream informationWhy recommend CanaDream?
- CanaDream are leaders in the RV industry for innovation in fleet design, quality & service standards.
- CanaDream staff in all areas are highly trained - from Guest Experience staff to our own certified & licensed vehicle technicians to our general maintenance team and reservations staff. Our in house CanaDream University ensures that high standards are both learned and maintained in all areas.
- All vehicles in our Guest fleet go through our 100+ point Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) before each trip and then, prior to guest pick up, a further Front Line Unit Inspection (FLUI) to ensure our internal standards have been met.
- Multi lingual operations manuals come with all vehicles, as do safe driving guides and a 24/7 free phone or text help line.
- CanaDream invites our guests to "Experience Canada at their own Pace" and we have developed the CanaDream Club which offers savings at hundreds of attractions and campgrounds throughout Canada. This programme is available via our unique iPad application and all guests can now rent an iPad from CanaDream and enjoy the benefits of these savings as they travel.
- CanaDream offers guests the ability to check in online in advance of their vehicle pick up day. By reviewing and then completing the required pick up information ahead of time, guests will experience a smoother vehicle collection process.
2016-2017 RECREATIONAL VEHICLE PROGRAM
- 7 Canadian Gateway locations offer exposure to an incredible variety of natural experiences and include Vancouver, British Columbia; Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta; Toronto, Ontario; Montreal, Quebec; Halifax , Nova Scotia and Whitehorse, Yukon.
- A fleet of more than 1000 well maintained current model motor homes and recreational vehicles suited to your customer's lifestyle and budget.
- The CanaDream "Run of Fleet" program will allow your customers to book a high quality CanaDream vehicle at up to 20% discount. Here's how it works - Customers choose one of the two Run of Fleet options based on up to either 2 or 4 people travelling together. At pick up, CanaDream will select and provide a quality CanaDream vehicle from the Guest's confirmed Run of Fleet category.
- Financially sound and responsible company publicly traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange; symbol: CDN.
- CanaDream offers comprehensive insurance coverage.
- All inclusive insurance coverage providing $5,000,000 CDW, LDW and VIP.
- Our high quality product and service ensure happy repeat Guests.
Canadream Rental TermsPayment
A non-refundable deposit will be taken from your nominated credit card at the time of booking confirmation. This percentage of the total fees will vary depending on the number of days your booking is placed before travel commencement. The balance payment due will be deducted from your nominated credit card 40 days prior to the commencement of your rental. Please ensure there are sufficient funds available on your credit card. Initial Deposit and remaining payment can be made by Master Card, Visa only. If you are booking within 40 days of travel the entire cost of the rental will be transacted from your nominated credit card at the time of booking confirmation.
Note on foreign currency bookings: full balance of payment (including the deposit) will be collected at the time of confirmation if you have elected to process your booking in a currency different to CAD$.
There may be other fees paid locally upon arrival (e.g. GST or Provincial Taxes, physical extras like chairs, tables). These can be paid by Master Card, Visa or American Express credit cards. All renters must present a valid credit card at the time of pick up.
The initial deposit paid is non-refundable. In addition to forfeiting your deposit, the following charges also apply:
Booked and cancelled within 5 days is "No Charge" when departure date is greater than 48 days from booking the date. Bookings cancelled more than 5 days after booking date are subject to the following cancellation charges:
Over 48 days prior to departure - $100.00
48 - 18 days prior to departure - $500.00
17 - 11 days prior to departure - $750.00
10 days - departure day and no shows -100% of the total charges Please note that taxes are additional to the above fees.
Online Check In
It is strongly advised that you complete your check-in process online (will be available for use 90 days prior to their pick-up date.) via the following link, this will speed up the takeover process significantly and help you get on the road sooner. http://www.canadream.com/onlinerepublic please enter your Name, Confirmation Number, Pickup Location and Pickup Date.
Reservation changes only done at same Flex Rate if client pickup date, drop off date, product and location are the same. All other changes processed at the higher of the two possible Flex Rates.
We strongly recommend that clients ensure they take out the highest level of travel insurance. In many cases, this will cover any losses incurred if you are forced to cancel your booking.
7 nights year-round. Shorter booking periods may be available on request. Please call us. Winterizing
Please note that during the winter season (usually from 01 October but possibly earlier), the vehicles will most likely be winterized, depending on weather conditions. This means that all water will be drained from the vehicle and replaced with anti-freeze liquid. This means that there will be no access to the sink, toilet or shower.
- A security deposit of $750.00 is required ($1,500.00 for drivers 21 to 24 years)
- An open, signed credit card authorization is taken at departure for all bookings
- Security deposits MUST be made with CREDIT CARDS ONLY(No debit cards) and will be processed
- Deposits are refunded when the vehicle is returned complete with all equipment in a clean and undamaged condition
CanaDream welcomes group bookings for all its unit types with the following changes to our regular terms and conditions for groups of 5 or more vehicles. A further deposit of $500 per unit is required upon confirmation of the booking. Full payment is required 90 days prior to departure.
Group Cancellation Policy
The initial deposit paid is non-refundable. In addition to forfeiting your deposit, the following charges also apply:
* Over 183 days prior to departure $500 per vehicle booked
* 182- 63 days prior to departure 50% of the charges
* Under 63 days - full payment of rental charges is required in the event of a cancellation.
Transfers to and from airport or airport hotels are complimentary for all stations except Montreal. A $90 one-way/return charge for transfers is applicable between Canadream's Montreal location and Montreal Airport/airport hotels.
Hours of Operation
- 01MAY - 30SEP: 08:00 - 18:00 (MON-SUN). Please note that our Edmonton location is closed on Sundays year round. Sunday pick-up/drop-off is available at this location.
- 01OCT - 30APRl: 08:00 - 17:00 (MON-SAT) *
- Check-in or pick-up is from 13:00 - 16:00 (please call on the morning of your pickup, to schedule a pickup time)
- Check-out or drop-off is from 08:00 - 10:00
- Late charges for drop-offs after 10:00 will be $75.00 per hour.
Early Returns/Unused Kilometer
Sorry, there are no refunds for early returns or unused kilometers.
CanaDream's fleet of vehicles is in top mechanical condition. In the unlikely event that a mechanical failure occurs, guests are authorized to proceed with the necessary repairs up to $100. For expenses over $100, guests must telephone the rental station for authorization before proceeding with repairs. Replacement parts must be returned to the rental station for reimbursement. Guests assume full responsibility for damage to tires and undercarriage. Oil, tire pressure and coolant must be checked at each refuelling. Costs for oil will be refunded upon presentation of receipts. The company's responsibility is limited to the refund of the daily gross rate, or portion thereof if the breakdown repair is longer than 48 hours. Smoking Policy
CanaDream's vehicles are smoke-free. If you choose to smoke, additional cleaning charges may apply.
Sorry, pets are not allowed. Additional Km
Individual or Additional km is charged at $0.39 per km (payable locally)
Driving License/Driver's Age
- All drivers must possess a driver's license valid for the entire rental period
- An international driver's license is recommended for foreign tourists
- Minimum age is 21. Only drivers listed on contract are allowed to drive
- Additional Driver Fee: $5 per night for each additional driver
- Driving in U.S: $10 per night for each vehicle entering the US. In the event, CanaDream RV Rentals is not made aware of travel in the US and an incident occurs the insurance coverage will be void and the client will be fully responsible for all costs.
Travel Restricted Areas
- Vehicles are not permitted to enter Mexico at any time.
- Travel to Death Valley is limited to the low season (01 October through 30 April) due to extremely high temperatures which can cause system failures.
- Travel on the Dempster Highway in the Yukon is not permitted between 1 September and 31 May due to road conditions. We are happy for our Guests to travel on this road between 1 June and 31 August.
- Prohibited areas as belows:
A. Highway 500 (Trans Labrador Highway)
from Goose Bay to Labrador City, LB
B. Highway 389 from Labrador City, LB, to
Baie Comeau, QC
C. Highway 510 from Red Bay to Happy
Valley-Goose Bay, LB
D . Highway 167 north of La Doré, QC
E . Highway 109 and Baie James Road, QC
- A $10/night fee applies to any travel within the United States (including Alaska). Guests assume all responsibility for any expense or loss of time while Guests assume all responsibility for any expense or loss of time while traveling in restricted areas.
There is a surcharge of $500.00 for all RV vacations starting from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal or Halifax with permission to travel on/in:
- Alaska Highway north of Fort St. John, British Columbia
- Cassiar Highway (#37) north of Kitwanga, British Columbia
- Highway 35 north of Peace River, Alberta
- Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut, Newfoundland
- Quebec & Labrador north and east of Sept-Iles
Permission is automatically granted to travel in above areas with pickups in Whitehorse with the exception of the 'No-Go' areas of the Dalton Highway (north of Fairbanks) and the Denali Highway in Alaska and the North Canol Highway in the Yukon. Vehicles for northern travel must be expressly requested and confirmed at the time of reservation. Guests who travel to these areas without permission will be subject to a $900.00 penalty and will void all insurance coverage. CanaDream reserves the right to restrict driving access at any time. These restrictions may be applied at the time of pick-up.
Burning Man Surcharge
There is a surcharge of $1,000 for all RV vacations starting from any of our locations with permission to travel to the Burning Man Festival in Nevada, USA. Vehicles for Burning Man must be expressly requested and confirmed at time of reservation. Guests who travel to Burning Man without permission will be subject to a $1,500 penalty and will void all insurance coverage.
Convenience Kit Fees
The convenience kit includes dishes, cookware, pillows, linen, towels, sleeping bags and cleaning equipment. One-way Rental
Based on availability, we are happy to offer a one-way travel option to and from all of our vacation centre locations (except to or from Edmonton). Please note that one-way travel in our TCA vehicle type is only possible between Vancouver, Calgary and Whitehorse. One-ways must be reserved and confirmed in advance.
Special or unique one-ways across North America are available on request.
One-way between all CanaDream locations - $940.00 Commercial Renters
CanaDream vehicles may be rented for commercial purposes if special prior approval is obtained. Fuel
CanaDream makes no representation as to fuel consumption. Vehicles are supplied with a minimum ¼ tank. If the guest returns with less fuel than on departure, he/she will be charged for that amount of fuel. There is no refund if the client returns with more fuel than on departure.
Sales Taxes apply to all charges as follows:
All Stations GST (Goods & Services Tax) except Halifax and Toronto - 5%
Vancouver PST (Harmonized Sales Tax) - 7%
Toronto HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) - 13%
Montreal QST (Quebec Service Tax) - 9.975%
Halifax HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) - 15%
There is no provincial tax in Calgary, Edmonton or Whitehorse.
Tax is calculated on the total amount of the rental.
Child Restraints Guideline
CanaDream is committed to ensuring that our Guests’ children are provided with the best possible solution available in relation to child restraints. All of our RVs are fited with lap seat belts. There are no specific regulations in Canada requiring additional fixed points specific to child seats in RVs or legislation dealing with the use of child seats in motorhomes.
PLEASE NOTE: All child restraints must comply with current Canadian standards and it is the responsibility of the Guest to fit them in the RV. We strongly recommend any child restraints pre-booked.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, CanaDream is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
If, for any reason beyond the company's control, the reserved vehicle is not available, CanaDream reserves the right to substitute a vehicle of equivalent value or offer a higher rated vehicle at no additional cost. Should a lower rated vehicle be substituted, the company's only responsibility is to refund the difference between the two vehicles. Although this is infrequent, accidents or mechanical repairs may force substitutions.
*Terms and Conditions May Change Without NoticeTerms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. If you encounter issues with the vehicle whilst on hire, you MUST report these issues directly to the relevant supplier at the earliest possible time. This will allow the supplier to remedy any issues and minimise any inconvenience to you. If you fail to report any vehicle issues during your rental, it is likely that compensation will not be offered. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed. Please note that a 1.95% credit card or debit card surcharge will be added when your payment is processed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Motorhome rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency): 25.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Motorhome Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.