|campervan hire new zealand||fetch camper van hire nz||family roadtrip nz||cheap motorhomes nz||senior motorhomes nz|
Real Value RV Rental Canada informationThe operators of Real Value RV Rental Canada operate a growing fleet of well maintained and serviced vehicles aged 3 - 6 years old. They offer all of the service and inclusions that you would expect of a large company with personalised service.
Real Value RV Rental Canada Rental TermsImportant information about your rental On arrival you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the operators of Real Value RV Rentals Canada. Here is a summary of the terms and conditions: Definitions The following definitions apply for the Terms and Conditions for Real Value RV Rentals Canada - The Supplier means the operator of Real Value RV Rentals Canada - The Client is also referred to as the hirer (s), the renter(s) or the customer(s) Availability Every effort is made to ensure that the vehicle reserved will be available. However, if due to unavoidable circumstances the reserved vehicle is not available, the supplier reserves the right to substitute that vehicle with a vehicle of equal or greater value. Subsequent expenses (additional ferry costs, gasoline, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the renter. NOTE: In the event that the customer decides that the reserved vehicle model is too large, the supplier may offer a smaller vehicle if available. The supplier will not charge for the vehicle exchange however no refunds will be given for the price difference between categories. Booking Procedure In order to confirm a reservation, the following information is required:
- Client name
- Type and size of vehicle
- Date and city of pick up and drop off
- Number of people traveling
- Additional prepaid items
- Additional items to be collected locally
- Hotel information
- Tour Operator reference number if applicable Changes and Cancellation Charges Individual Reservation Upon confirmation that your selected vehicle is available a non refundable booking deposit will be taken from your nominated credit card. In addition to this the following cancellation fees apply: Any time after confirmation: further 10% of rental charges, minimum charge CAD$112 34 to 48 days prior to departure: 20% of rental charges, minimum charge CAD$500 18 to 33 days prior to departure: 80% of rental charges, minimum charge CAD$1,000 0 to 17 days prior to departure and no show: 100% of rental charges One-way rentals: $ 200 in addition to applicable fee Cancellation of Group Reservations Upon confirmation that your selected vehicle is available a non refundable booking deposit will be taken from your nominated credit card. In addition to this the following cancellation fees apply: Over 93 days prior to departure: $ 100 per vehicle 34 to 92 days prior to departure: $ 300 per vehicle 0 to 33 days prior to departure: Individual reservation fee One-way rentals: $ 200 in addition to applicable fee Note: Cancellation charge not to exceed the full amount of the rental. Cancellation fees are subject to applicable taxes. Changes First change: No charge Any time after the first: $30.00 each Note: All changes and cancellation charges are subject to taxes. In the event of a date change, the new travel dates must fall within the same calendar year. Moving the rental date to the following calendar year will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to fees. The cancellation fee applied will be based on the originally requested travel dates. The Supplier shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event a booking or rental is cancelled, rescheduled, changed, postponed or interrupted due to a fortuitous event, act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of the rental impracticable, illegal or impossible. Cleaning of Vehicles All vehicles must be clean inside when returned. This includes kitchen, bathroom and living areas. A charge of $40 per hour for cleaning will be applied for those vehicles returned in an unsatisfactory state. Vehicle holding tanks requiring dumping by the supplier will result in a $25 service charge. Outside washing is not required, unless the check-in procedure cannot be performed due to dirt on the vehicle. The supplier recommends that ":Northern Travelers" wash the vehicle prior to returning it to the rental station to avoid potential delays upon check-in.
Smoking is not allowed in any of the supplier's vehicles. The supplier reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of $250.00 if a vehicle returns smelling of smoke. Currency All rates and quotes are in Canadian dollars Driver’s license requirements A valid driver’s license from the country of residence is mandatory. Drivers must be 21 years or older, no maximum age limit. An international driver’s license (IDP, see below) is recommended but is only valid in combination with the national driver’s license. Drop off Monday to Saturday 08:30 AM to 11 PM, inspection ready. Sufficient time should be allowed for packing suitcases and cleaning vehicles. Rental extensions (late returns) must have prior approval from the supplier.
Overtime hours: If the vehicle is returned late without the supplier’s permission, extra charges are calculated on an hourly basis until the nightly rate is reached. The hourly rate is the nightly retail rate divided by 4. Early return The supplier will not give any refunds for rentals returned prior to the arranged drop off date. Final Audit All charges are subject to a final audit. If renter is overcharged or undercharged the renter will pay the corrected amount or receive a refund. Fuel The vehicles are provided to the renter with a full tank of gasoline (or diesel) and must be returned with a full tank. International Driving Permit The IDP is a special license which allows motorists to drive internationally, when accompanied by a valid driver’s license from their country. The supplier does not require an IDP, but recommends renters having one in case they get stopped by the police. Large Events The use of rental units for any large outdoor event may be subject to an additional deposit or surcharge. Vehicles for festivals and events must be explicitly requested at time of reservation. Example: for the Burning Man Festival a $1,500 surcharge will apply. Failing to request at time of booking and travel without permission will result in a penalty of double the surcharge, void of all insurance coverage and responsibility for all costs involved (including, but not limited to, damage and cleaning). Northern Travel Traveling to the Yukon, NWT, Nunavut or Alaska (U.S.) is permitted. The supplier is not obligated to deliver C-Large or C-XLarge motorhomes to the Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut or Alaska in case of a vehicle exchange due to damage or breakdown. Payments by Clients The supplier will accept the following methods of payment for additional charges paid directly by the renter: Visa • MasterCard • American Express • Canadian dollars • Debit Card Pets On request only. A charge of $100.00 will apply. Pick Up Vehicles can be collected at the rental stations from Monday to Saturday between 09:00 AM and 3:00 PM local time. Proof Read Brochure Pages The supplier will proof read the brochure pages pertaining to our product; however, the supplier does not accept responsibility for errors in the final document, grammatical or otherwise. In the case of such an error, the terms outlined and negotiated with the designated product manager will always prevail. Redistribution If the renter returns the vehicle to any location other than the location indicated on the rental contract, the renter agrees to pay regular rates plus applicable redistribution charge or towing charge. Refund/Repairs All replacement parts or repairs in excess of $50.00 require prior authorization from the supplier. Please note that refunds can only be made upon presentation of a proper receipt. Malfunctions of the air-conditioning systems, microwave ovens, radios and cruise controls are not considered breakdowns and no compensation for inconvenience will be given however if repairs on such appliances are done on the road by a customer, the repair cost will be refunded. Renter's Responsibility Renter agrees by renter’s signature on the front of this agreement that renter has read, is aware of, and accepts full responsibility for and is bound by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, which also consists of optional documentation provided to renter in connection with this agreement. Security Deposit An imprint of a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) is required while the vehicle is rented. Cash rentals are not allowed. In cases where the CDR Insurance is not purchased, the supplier will block the full amount of the deductible ($7500) on the customer’s credit card. Transfers The supplier offers transfers to/from international airports and hotels in the vicinity of the airports. Please see table below for transfer fees. Valid for a return trip to/from the supplier's location (max. 5 people). Please contact office for transfer times.
Four Points Sheraton
Prince George Hotel
Westin Grand Hotel Important note for clients staying in Downtown Vancouver: Pick-up point will be at Templeton Skytrain Station near YVR Airport. Take the Canada Line from Waterfront Station towards YVR Airport and exit at Templeton Station (approx. 20 minutes from Waterfront). The supplier's shuttle bus will pick up the clients at the 5-minute loading zone near the bus stops. Clients must phone the supplier in advance to arrange a pick up time. Traffic Violations, Parking Fines and Toll Charges The renter of the vehicle is fully responsible for all toll charges and fines or other consequences resulting from violation of traffic regulations, parking orders or prohibitions, or any other laws or regulations, during the rental. As a courtesy, the supplier will ensure that tickets and fines are paid in timely fashion if the renter provides the ticket and payment. For any tickets, fines or tolls that are processed after completion of the rental agreement, the supplier reserves the right to charge an administration fee of up to $25.00 in addition to the amount of the charges and/or fine and associated costs. All fees will be charged to the renter’s credit card and the renter will be notified by e-mail or mail. Customers are encouraged to inform the supplier of any potential toll charges or fines upon drop off to avoid the administration fee. Child Seats BABY/CHILD AND BOOSTER SEAT INFORMATION The following baby/child and booster seat options can be installed in the supplier's vehicles:
8.30 am - 5.00 pm (local time)
8.30 am - 4.00 pm (local time) The supplier's offices are closed on Sundays and the following Statutory holidays in 2018. New Year’s Day January 01
Family Day February 12 (British Columbia)
Family Day February 19 (Ontario and Alberta)
Good Friday March 30
Victoria Day May 21
Canada Day July 01 + July 02
Natal Day August 06 (Nova Scotia)
Civic Holiday August 06 (BC, ON)
Labour Day September 03
Thanksgiving October 08
Remembrance Day November 11
Christmas Day December 25
Boxing Day December 26 Taxes All charges are subject to Federal and Provincial taxes. The departure city determines the amount of tax due on one-way rentals. Taxes are subject to change. At the time of printing, these taxes are as follows: British Columbia: 12% (5% GST + 7% PST)
Alberta: 5% GST
Nova Scotia: 15% HST (PST + GST combined)
Ontario: 13% HST (PST + GST combined) Preparation Fee This mandatory one-time fee is charged per unit/rental and includes the following: - Initial propane fill
- Toilet chemicals
- 2 rolls of biodegradable toilet paper
- Fresh water & sewer hoses
- Rubber gloves Convenience Kits These vehicle and personal kits are available per person/rental and include: - Pots, pans and kettle
- Dinner set
- Cutlery set
- Steak knives
- Coffee cups/glasses
- One extra dinner set (guest)
- Mixing bowls
- Assorted kitchen utensils
- Cutting board
- Food savers
- Coffee filter and thermos
- Tea pot
- Can opener
- Cork screw
- Pail/broom and dust pan
- Clothes hangers/clothes pins
- Matches/ashtray (on request)
- Comforter in duvet cover
- Pillow and pillow case
- Bed sheet
- Towels/body soap
- Basic tool set and flashlight
- Instruction manual
- Campground directories/road maps NOTE: Convenience kits for children age 12 and under are free; valid if convenience kits for all accompanying adults are paid in full. Winterizing Please note that during winter season (usually from 01 October but possibly earlier), the vehicles will most likely be winterized, depending on weather conditions. This means that all water will be drained from the vehicle and replaced with anti-freeze liquid. This means that there will be no access to the sink, toilet or shower. Payment A non-refundable deposit will be taken from your nominated credit card at time of booking confirmation. This percentage of the total fees will vary depending on the number of days your booking is placed before travel commencement. You can pay with Visa/Mastercard. No cash rentals. The balance payment due will be deducted from your nominated credit card 30 days prior to the commencement of your rental. Please ensure there are sufficient funds available on your credit card card. If you are booking within 30 days of travel the entire cost of the rental will be transacted from your nominated credit card at time of booking confirmation. Note on foreign currency bookings: full balance of payment (including the deposit) will be collected at the time of confirmation if you have elected to process your booking in a currency different to CAD$. Some charges may be payable directly to your rental station upon arrival, these will be itemised as such in your breakdown of pricing if and where applicable. All changes and cancellation charges are subject to taxes. Express Check In The online Express Check-In feature reduces the waiting time at the counter. When information like name, address, driver’s license etc is submitted before the clients arrive at the rental station, the supplier will be able to speed up counter procedures resulting in less waiting time for guests.Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. If you encounter issues with the vehicle whilst on hire, you MUST report these issues directly to the relevant supplier at the earliest possible time. This will allow the supplier to remedy any issues and minimise any inconvenience to you. If you fail to report any vehicle issues during your rental, it is likely that compensation will not be offered. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed. Please note that a 1.95% credit card or debit card surcharge will be added when your payment is processed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Motorhome rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency): 25.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Motorhome Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.